on May 26, 2012

23 responses to “For those interested in the ‘Love story’ posts, their continuation is in a different blog.

1. niasunset says:

I have done my request for this new blog. Thank you dear Julie, you are so nice. Good Luck for your new blog. I love to read your love stories. Your writing is so beautiful. Love, nia

2. Nicky Latham says:

Hi Julie, I am loving your love story. I’m hoping I can subscribe to your blog comes directly to my email address. Cheers Nicky

3. cindiaugustine says:

Be sure to add a link to it on the sidebar of your blog here, to the right. You know, I’m thinking you have a book if you put those posts together. They’re so compelling and paint a lovely picture of a different time and place for many of us.

4. sbcallahan says:

i would buy the book! you are such an excellent writer and this is a story not done-to-death by so many others. this is a real story and i am hoping at some point you will have the time and energy it would take.

Thank you! I just need to figure out how to copy/paste the previous chaps into the new blog – I really am tech-challenged – ha!

• cindiaugustine says:

WordPress does offer an import function for this purpose. I’m not sure right this moment but look around your ‘dashboard’, or check the FAQ. If you can’t find it let me know and I’ll try to figure it out and talk you through it.

ok – thanks!!!

5. jmgoyder says:

Reblogged this on jmgoyder and commented:

I finally got around to copy/pasting previous Love story chapters into this other blog – that was a job and a half!

6. Am on chapter 12 – just fascinating – love the love story – will be back to read some more – I too had a crush that took 11 years to turn into something