“No – look at ME!”

on May 30, 2012

20 responses to ““No – look at ME!”

1. Wow, you continue to surprise us with the wonderful creatures you share your space with.

2. bluebee says:

Hehe – Kath, Kim, Kel, Sharon and interloper – great photos – filling the frame.

Priceless !

4. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

I love your tags – ‘animania’ 🙂 I’ve never heard of it!

It’s funny how these animals are born with expressions on their faces! My son & me believe one of the cats, of the two, we took from a guy who was relocating overseas, we reckon his face & eyes just look like fear – as if he’s been abused. He purrs his guts, out, is happy it would seem, but he just looks ‘frighted’.

But your animals? They make you smile – gorgeous & FUNNY 🙂

5. love these “portraits”

6. ceciliag says:

You have alpacas too! Wow you guys have all the good stuff! I WANT ONE! No fair.. c

7. Wonderful portraits! Some much personality in each one. The peacock poses like a professional model with attitude.

8. janeslog says:

As the rougher people in Glasgow would say “whit are ye luck-in’ it” usually with an expletive between the ye and luck-in’!

This is more of an aggessive statement, rather that a polite question.

A translation of this is:

What are you looking at?

9. I feel like I’m getting to know your animal family.

These are all great portraits, but I have to say the expression on that last fellow is the best!
    ~ Lynda

11. Fabulous! I love every one of them!

12. Fergiemoto says:

They all want attention! Great photos!