“NO! I WAS HERE FIRST!”

on May 31, 2012

22 responses to ““NO! I WAS HERE FIRST!”

1. He who shouts loudest always wins.

2. bluebee says:

These are such funny photos, Julie – the second, in particular, is a marvellous composition.

3. haha! sometimes it’s not about who was first, but about the one that leaves a lasting impression 😉

Yes, and I, myself, am actually forgetting who was here first – hehe!

• Robyn Lee says:

Still digesting my big day yesterday. Dr. diagnosed with with damage to central nervous system (RSD or CRPS). Said I should consider an experimental treatment which consists of a 5 day inpatient drip of Ketamine (hear it’s more popular in Australia btw). There are risks..and not a cure – but aims at rebooting the nervous system by blocking the NMDA receptors (glutamate). This is said to reduce pain levels a lot. Can result in remission for a period of time. There are risks. I’m thinking about it. He said I still have a lot of broken parts but that those cannot heal because this condition will not “get out of the way”… Maybe will seek a few more opinions…this was new for me. It makes sense as I have a very wide-spread pain syndrome. In any case — that’s my update — one day at a time I’ll figure it out I guess… tough stuff ~ Sending you lovexo

Bloody hell – what you are going through makes my/our life a walk in the park. We are dealing with emotional pain and you are dealing with physical pain and there is no comparison. Sending you love too kiddo!

Amazing how a few photos can speak volumes! Great pics Julie…

5. terry1954 says:

you must get great enjoyment of watching the daily lives of your pets in action. i know that i always enjoy the photo shots

6. ceciliag says:

fantastic.. and kind of scary!! c

Their beaks and tongues are so funny! Haha! Love the kids in the picture, too.

8. eof737 says:

Funny and they seem to know how to chat with humans… 🙂

9. Paws To Talk says:

We bet you were there first. No fight from our end.
    Bella and DiDi