Pondering

Brad

Phoenix 1

Diamond

25 responses to “Pondering

1. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    Very nice photos, and of course I love the names. 🙂

2. TBM says:

I love their expressions. Birds have so much personality!

3. Such lovely photos – I found myself trying to brush the dot off Angelina’s beak. It’s probably just the light shining off the curved end anyway! Whose random eggs are lying around by Phoenix 1? Don’t they bother hiding them?

Good pondering. Have you all recovered from the storm?

5. niasunset says:

They are so beautiful, dear Julie, Thanks and Love, nia

6. Gorgeous bunch you have there, Julie 🙂

So beautiful they are!

8. Tammy says:

Woodroffe has jumped into my heart.

9. terry1954 says:

i love it that you name off of your pets

10. Fergiemoto says:

Those names and expressions are awesome!

11. Woodroffe is enjoying the sun. I love that feeling.

12. I love the names you give the birds, such wide variety. For some reason it always seems funny to give an animal a persons name, like Brad. 🙂 Years ago we raised canaries. Son was 2, 3, 4 years old and always named them. We had Chris and John, Mary and Gary, and I don’t recall the others, but almost without exception they had people names, and it would always make people smile.

I love your photos of the birds, too. Each one lost in their own thoughts, you can see them pondering.

13. janechese says:

beautiful birds-always a source of entertainment

14. bluebee says:

I think Phoenix 1 needs some counseling, Julie – the look in his eye suggests he’s suffering from existential angst 🙂 Maybe he can be encouraged to hang out with chillout-Woodroffe