The wonderful incongruence of friendship

on July 9, 2012

Odd friendships (Emery 2 and Baby Turkey)

Intimidating friendships (Bubble 1 and Uluru)

Alliance friendships (Tapper and one of the guinneas)

Fashion friendships (Tina Turner and Phoenix 1)

Uneasy friendships (Queenie and Phoenix 1)

Terrifying friendships (Doc with the two Bubbles)

Supervised friendships (The Bubbles, Baby Turkey and Jack)

Childhood friendships (Zaruma 1 and Bubble 1)

Avocado tree friendships (Phoenix 1 and King)

38 responses to “The wonderful incongruence of friendship

Might I add: Internet friendships and all the miles that separate us all.

Were we to live on the same street in the same town we might never have occasion to speak, and yet, here on the internet we a such good friends.
    I like that! 🙂
    ~ Lynda

2. terry1954 says:

great mixes of friendships!!

It’s amazeing that you don’t have more fights amongst the Gang with such a large variety of bird species. I never cease to me amazed at the beautiful feather colours and textures of your birds.

You’re very lucky to have such fine feathered friends.

And blog universe friendships made of gold!! Love your birds Julie 🙂

5. Rhonda says:

Well dog gone it. I can never get to your comments first. I WANTED TO ADD the blog thingy! We belong in this post…this motley crew of ours. 😉
    love it jules.

6. Glorious, every one of them 😀

7. niasunset says:

They are so lovely… Thank you dear Julie, love, nia

I want to be friends with Zaruma and Bubbles.

9. Beautiful shots and perfect title for the post!

Oh thanks – that is a great compliment from a real photographer!
      I’m having trouble keeping up with reading blogs (and some WP problems too) but hope to keep in touch with yours. Juliex

10. ltpen315 says:

Love these birds!!

11. ah, frienship in its many guises – I love Tina Turner

12. Very interesting. I take it the birds do not generally mix? Guinea fowl stick together, turkeys in their own little clique?

13. Jo-Anne says:

Wow what an amazing bunch of mixed friendships and the phots are fantastic loved them I tried to pick a favourite but couldn’t do it they are all just so awesome………

14. bluebee says:

Adds spice to life! 🙂

15. P&B says:

I really love Tina and Phoenix.

16. dogdaz says:

Nice mix and match. It made me smile.

17. I recently got some pictures at the San Diego Zoo of a monkey and an otter playing together. Never would have thunk………….

18. this blog rocks. Very interesting.