Mixed messages

on September 22, 2012

Me: Good evening, my beautiful gang!

Seli: Julie!

Woodroffe: Julie!

Zaruma: Julie!

Pearly: Julie!

Godfrey: ABOUT FACE, gang, that vroom herder is coming. Quick, get into the yards!

25 responses to “Mixed messages

1. camsgranny says:

hahaha, that vroom herder means business….run y’all….

2. So many complications can occur in a simple barnyard.

3. vroom herder…that sounds like an awesome job title! Imagine having that on your resume under experience? (smiling)

4. terry1954 says:

those are wonderful photos. i just love the little words you add to them, makes the whole scene so darn cute!!!!

5. All I can do is laugh, shaking my head, smiling so BIG!!

…..and he is so sweet with mud on Face ~

6. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

Oh, my gosh, I love your place! 🙂

The “vroom herder”…. have I missed something out here in the outback…. love it…

8. there are so many sides to you — and I love them all

9. bluebee says:

Godfrey’s met his match 🙂

Brilliant … love that top shot .. where they all are coming at you .. with joy. I suppose that there is very little you can do about Ming’s vroom herder – sure they will accept it somehow. Have a great weekend down there, you .. Ming – Ant and your wonderful zoo.

11. I wonder what life would have been like in the Wild West if we had had vroom herders instead of cowboys…

12. Rhonda says:

You knooooooow U….If a pig and a spider can become famous…why not you and dem birds? You writing this all down? Somewhere besides this? You oughta be (see? did NOT say the s word)…There’s a book and a movie here. Just sayin’
    xo
    U

13. Who or what is the vroom herder…………..