It’s complicated!

on November 24, 2012

Princess 2: Thor, how about a little kiss?

Thor: Not now P2.
Princess 2: Get lost, Rabbit!

Princess 2: Oh, there is never any privacy here!

Princess 2: Why do you have a name like ‘Thor’ when you can’t even scare a rabbit away?

Thor: Well actually, P2, I quite like Mr Rabbit. In fact he’s been giving me a few tips.
Princess 2: On what?

Princess 2: Oh I can’t take any more of this nonsense!

Princess 2 begins to sing ‘Where is love?’ (from ‘Oliver’, the musical).
Thor: P2 will you calm down – Mr Rabbit has been giving me some tips about breeding!

Princess 2: Oh! Oh, darling, I had no idea!

Rabbit 675: What a complicated couple!

44 responses to “It’s complicated!

1. Oh Julie, this did make me laugh. You have such a way with humour on your photos. Thank you ‘cos the weather here I’d dreary again with thick fog and I needed cheering up.

2. Ha ha ha – Rabbit 675! Hope Thor didn’t get any sensible advice from Rabbit.

3. Gardengirl says:

You are so funny! πŸ™‚

Yes, I would agee it is totally complicated. — Bill

5. ha ha ha ha ha — my dad told me that men were like rabbits — when he told me that I did not get it — now I do

6. dogdaz says:

Very complicated for sure, but cute

7. That was good for a chuckle.

8. Ha! complicated indeed, Julie πŸ˜€ And I thought things might be simpler in the animal kingdom…

9. cecilia says:

ee gads that is a complicated couple and thank you very much for seeding Wheeeeeerre is Love in my head for the rest of the day! .. c

10. I love these whimsical posts!

I suppose that a love life as a rabbit is quite uncomplicated – anything goes, anytime and anywhere – but for us princesses is it a totally different matter – and Thor should know that by now. Love your bird conversations.

12. I love to read the birds’ dialogue!

13. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

I love how she knows a tune from ‘Oliver’ – not even I do!

So sweet, Julie πŸ™‚

14. I loooooove this post Julie! Always game to hear about your menagerie. This is too cute! Margie

15. eof737 says:

What a zany and entertaining piece. πŸ˜‰

DON’T LISTEN TO THE RABBIT, THOR!

17. Fun. Funny. Delightfully told with those pics!
    Hahaha! dcwisdom has it right — “DON’T LISTEN TO THE RABBIT, THOR!”