Ming’s ute

on January 16, 2013

pea 443pea 442

58 responses to “Ming’s ute

1. a man-boy and his truck or ute

2. It is beautiful and suits Ming perfectly. What is it with the knit hat? Both of my babies wear them even when it’s warm outside. Ming wears his well. He is very handsome.

3. Anonymous says:

Julie, What a cool gift. Take care, Bill

4. Louise G. says:

Take me for a ride in your truck, Mac… Take me for a ride in your truck Mac.. take me for a ride, take me for a ride, take me for a ride in your truck. Mac.

haha — you can’t hear the tun in my head, but I think it’s very clever!

Nice truck… Or is that Ute? 🙂

Congratulations Ming! It’s beautiful!!!! ~ 🙂

6. ytaba36 says:

Pride of ownership!

7. jan norman says:

Kewl……I had to look up ‘ute’ on your previous post. He is very handsome.

8. He looks happy with it…………………..

9. Tell him not to get any tickets…

10. I love it…and the smiles 🙂

11. The picture says it all Diane

12. sbcallahan says:

what a great day for you all! so happy the three of you had this opportunity to just have some joy in your life.

13. Susan says:

Fantastic!

Now that’s what we call a Bukkie…. great present for Ming… Toyota Hilux is it..??? Lucky Man… tell him I say congratulations, and drive carefully….

15. Trisha says:

Very, very nice! And Ming looks very happy. What a wonderful gift. And now I have a visual to go with the word “ute” so I won’t mistake it for a musical instrument again!

16. terry1954 says:

I think he looks very very happy!!!

17. Victoria says:

This would have to be one of the best birthday presents any young man about the country could ever receive.
    I have no doubt of his joy at receiving it and showing it off to his mates.
    Well done to you & Anthony for your love & thoughtfulness – it wouldn’t be easy to get around in the country (or bush) without transport – gee, I sometimes have trouble in the inner city without a car these days.

Wow! What a gift! I can imagine that the gift will grow old with Ming and have all kinds of sentimental value. Nice!

19. You had me look up ute. Is that an Australian term? I’ve never heard it here in the US. Congratulations to Ming!

20. TBM says:

Men and their trucks. And I never heard the word ute either. I learn a lot from blogging. Tell him to be safe.

21. yay! I’m so happy for Ming!

22. Lynda says:

Fabulous! What a treat that you were able to do this together! :

… Nice car, show me what it can do, Ming ??? *laughing

It;s hard to know which is more handsome, the lad or the vehicle. (Of course you know the answer.)