Sigh

Pearly: So do I.

Malay: So do I.

Phoenix 1: So do I.

Ming: Well I DON’T!

32 responses to “Sigh

1. Anonymous says:

No more emu pie for Ming!

2. niasunset says:

He he he… this was so lovely… Thank you dear Julie, have a nice new week, love you, nia

3. Oh dear, and your picture was missing from the ‘so do I’ list but we know you do. If Ming is happy, that is good.

I was wondering as I scrolled down as to who would not miss them. I never guessed the correct answer.

Ming got really sick of taking them for walks, retrieving them from adjacent farms, herding them up the roads, rescuing them etc etc
      Oh I have just figured out that my niece (who is getting married next year to her Scottish fiance) lives near Edinburgh and is only around 2 hours away from Tootlepedal country so I am going to put her in touch with you if that is okay.

5. terry1954 says:

this was cute Julie, and i loved the pics!!

6. Hahaha! I’ll bet Ming did a little dance of joy.

7. janechese says:

What Ming, you don’t miss the walks?! 🙂

8. janechese says:

Very nice close-ups of some of your birds Julie.

9. I didn’t know the emus, but it looks like easing the workload is not a bad idea. Enjoy!

10. Fergiemoto says:

Awwww…that’s so cute!

LOL, you’re SO funny! Thanks for the giggles. 🙂

Says the rock star!

13. Tell that bunch of whingers to take a leaf out of Ming’s book 🙂

14. Your menagerie never ceases to amaze me!! Cute post. Reads like a comic strip! Margie

15. Rhonda says:

awww. wonder if the gang is wondering who is responsible for the emus disappearance? If I were Ming, I wouldn’t gloat around them birds…there might be a squabble.

Julie, you are an star … so funny !!!!! Love this to bits – thanks for showing of your feathers here too. Beautiful birds. Phoenix 1 – is a stunner.

17. ltpen315 says:

I must have missed something. What happened to the emus? Love the pics.
    Barb

It was in the previous saddish post. I gave them away to a neighbour who had proper fences and a bigger yard – they kept getting away when we took them for walks – not because they were unhappy but because they love to run!