Aha!

on October 14, 2012

I just figured it out! As soon as I did, I raced into the living room and kicked that idiotic despair out of my favourite chair and it ran, terrified, from the house.Ā  Now I just have to clean up its mess.

My despair-repellant formula will be available for sale soon, so keep tuned.

32 responses to “Aha!

1. You are soon to be a very rich woman!

I wanted to comment on the last post but the comments were closed… I was going to suggest that you storm in screaming and shouting, angrily at it and kick its arse right out of there… but you’ve done that already… good for you… keep smiling… I hear they don’t like that either and maybe it won’t come back…

Yeah I closed the comments on that post because I didn’t want to draw people into my little pity party – yeah I kicked its arse all right and this time it’s not coming back! Thankss Bulldog!

3. terry1954 says:

I am lost my friend, what did you kick and destroy with your almighty foot?

4. Louise G. says:

Julie — pity parties have their place — they remind us that we have a boot to kick ourselves… and it with!

I think you are amazing! And I’m glad you kicked its arse — and I’m glad you gave yourself the grace of staying in that place for awhile of being disomforted by your discomfort. Sometimes, we do need to give ourselves a break and simply be pitiful! šŸ™‚

Hugs and in case I didn’t mention it šŸ™‚ You are amazing!

5. Julie I love this and your previous post where you personified dispair. I love the, what do you call it a similie, metaphor, analogy??? Well written and encouraging for folk like me. ā¤

I need a case!! xo Love U!

7. oh, please let me know when it will be available int he states…

8. You are my hero, Julie! Kick away!!

Stick in there kid and remember that you have a lot of electronic friends sending good vibes towards you, even if they are not very effective.

10. sbcallahan says:

hooray for you!!! i knew you could do it:)

11. So you are going to be rollling in doe soon hey…………….cool……………….lol

Julie, if you could fill spray bottles with laughing-gas you would indeed have your despair repellant. Sending bubbles of joy your way. O oOo OoooOO šŸ™‚

13. I don’t know how you licked despair so easily, but bully for you. Despair-away. I love it. “Hope in a Bottle.” I’ll take three.