Breaking news: White peacock chases Indian runner duck!

on October 28, 2012

Ahhh – it’s Spring!

31 responses to “Breaking news: White peacock chases Indian runner duck!

1. Look at him! He’s saying– “I might be pretty, but I am one tough macho man…er, bird.”

It was so funny. I have never seen this before and poor Daffy was terrified until I intervened. I am not sure what it was all about but it is spring here and I think there might be a few issues to do with that – ha!

2. terry1954 says:

awwww, the time of new beginnings!

3. janeslog says:

Wish it was Spring here!

4. But what did the runner duck say to elicit that behaviour? Hope it was jolly rude! 😉

What an exciting poultry yard you have. It would be too much for my nerves.

Run ducky run… the peacocks getting cross….

7. I wish it was spring here! It’s white with snow and my lips are chapped and I’m having to dress in layers! Love your birds Julie. How big is your property? How many birds do you have?

8. Good thing he’s a “runner.”

It looks like the gooses and the dunks are not too impressed with his fancy feathers. I suppose in the Spring – there is hot feeling everywhere and whatever is available. Great shot .. thanks for the smile.

10. I bet it was funny to watch love the photos……..

11. Lovely. Made me smile to think of seeing the chase live. 🙂

12. hugr5 says:

I can’t access your photographs… this is a case where the WORDS “white peacock chases indian runner duck” created such an image in my mind that made me SMILE….

🙂 hugr5