Ming’s driving test

on November 6, 2012

In around 12 hours (it’s a bit past midnight here), Ming goes for his driving test to get his licence. I have told him to behave!

I’ve also suggested that it might be a good idea to get into the car, and his friend agrees!

Wish him luck (if you feel like it!)

41 responses to “Ming’s driving test

1. jennnadams says:

Good luck!! 🙂

2. Crikey, how grown up is that?! Good luck Ming 😀

3. terry1954 says:

fingers crossed!!!

4. Gardengirl says:

Good Luck Ming! Nothing more exciting than getting your driver’s license! My oldest didn’t pass the first time either.

5. Best of luck Ming–I did not pass the first time–so when I took it the second time when I was 35 I passed –don’t do what I did and wait 18 years

Good Luck Ming ~ You Rock!

You go get it Ming… no holding back… you don’t need luck mate, with a Mom like yours you will have the gumption to breeze through the test….and if you’re anything like your Dad.. you will own it…

Ming, Good luck … and drive carefully with your car and your life.

9. adinparadise says:

Good luck, Ming. Hope it goes really well. 🙂

Hope he’s official by now. Glad I don’t drive in Australia:)

11. gus57 says:

Good luck, Ming. Drive safely. I am a Christian. I will pray for your safety…and ours.

12. sbcallahan says:

i’m sure he will pass it this time! i remember the day my now 40 yr old son passed his test. i just kept thinking, finally i don’t have to drive him everywhere:)

I certainly DO wish him luck, Julie.
    The freedom of being able to drive himself everywhere (especially as you live in the country) will make an enormous difference to both your lives.

14. Good luck to Ming! He seems so introverted and uncomfortable having his picture taken – NOT!

15. cecilia says:

tell him, miss c said wear a short skirt.. well it worked for me!! c

16. Of course I wish him luck, he is on the other side of the country so I am safe…………………lol Sorry Ming…………….

17. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

HUGE good luck, Ming 🙂 He looks like ‘The King of the Car’ – he’s got it already!

My son Daniel now 16 1/2, I am only still teaching to drive. He has his Learner’s plate, but has to have 120 hours of driving experience before he can get his Ps (probationary). This could take forever, it feels…

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUCCESS POST 🙂 (though I didn’t pass the first time, myself)

18. Ingrid says:

Good luck good luck Ming – I reckon they seem to fail the guys more often than the girls the first time they go for their driving test cos boys are more gung ho!

Sending Ming all the best for next time. 🙂

20. magzmama says:

Saving my good luck wishes for Friday!!!! He’ll ace it – 3 times is the charm!

I haven’t known many to keep failing those tests. Eventually, I think the trainer finally says, “Ok, six times is enough for you. You passed.” He’ll get there. 🙂

22. Fergiemoto says:

Yes, very important to get into the car when doing the driving test!