Love story 125 -Needy versus needed

on December 6, 2012

As indicated in a previous post, whenever I get to the end of my tether, the first person I talk to is Anthony – always.

I think it is remarkable that when I am the needy one, he becomes incredibly supportive and completely forgets his own neediness.

IMG_1463

This is Malay, our only remaining rooster. He has Anthony’s tenacity!

31 responses to “Love story 125 -Needy versus needed

1. Sorry to hear he’s the only rooster remaining. Curious, perhaps you should try being needy more often?

Stunning rooster – and the last one standing. Julie, haven’t you recieved my envelop yet ????
    A bit worried.

3. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

That’s sweet! Come to think of it, Sparrow my cat always listens…and is always there.

A Rooster that is the last one standing… time to get more isn’t it???

5. you should need him more often, even when you don’t

6. I’m glad that he can still be strong for you when you need him.
    xo
    Diana

7. terry1954 says:

the emotional ties between husband and wife never end. we will always go to our loved one. even with the illness, we feel and believe they are listening and comforting us, and since the hearing is the last to go on any person, they always are listening, so what you believe is a good thing

8. oldsunbird says:

needing Anthony is a gift you give to him. your love for each other shines through.

Yes and he often wants to come out and help on the farm (impossible for him to help due to immobility) and I feel bad sometimes about this, but needing him emotionally, or for advice, works a treat!

9. Louise G. says:

I thin it’s called… love

beautiful rooster Malay is ~ determined and strong obviously – like your husband!

His colors are beautiful.

Both Malay and Ants makes you smile from time to time. Thru that smile comes determination. — Take care, Bill

13. eof737 says:

Good to hear Malay is tenacious…