Parenting

on January 1, 2013

Post publication note: For some reason this post is backwards! Sorry. I hope it still makes sense!

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Can we go back inside now, Julie?

Can we go back inside now, Julie?

She said yes too but then she pecked me!

She said yes too but then she pecked me!

Are you my mum?

Are you my mum?

Could this be my real mum, Julie?

Could this be my real mum, Julie?

He said yes!

He said yes!

Are you my dad?

Are you my dad?

Is that my dad, Julie?

Is that my dad, Julie?

41 responses to “Parenting

1. jmgoyder says:

I have no idea why but all of the photos+captions are the wrong way around – the first is the last if that makes sense – WP photo uploading is tricky now – argh!

2. ytaba36 says:

I agree, WP photo stuff is not improved by the change! And, the once efficient friendly Support seems to be a thing of the past. Are they trying to encourage us to pay for a platform, or use another blog platform??

Anyhow, best wishes for 2013 from Queensland.

3. yellowlancer says:

Love it, Julie πŸ™‚ and I’m with you on the new WP photo uploading – it was so much easier before!

4. Anonymous says:

Sooooooooo cute (that last photo).

(If I’m posting several photos, I type a sentence then press the ‘return’ key many times to make a big space, scroll back to the sentence, upload the first photo, enter, type a word to make a space before the next photo I upload, and so on….. I can no longer see how to make a slideshow on my blog – have wordpress made lots of changes in the last month, OR is it the way I do a post?).

I don’t know whether it’s ME, my MAC PRO LAPTOP or WordPress.com.

5. diannegray says:

It made perfect sense to me, Julie. Love it! πŸ˜€

6. Right back at you – very sweet. (We were on each other’s blogs at the same time looking at each other’s babies that are about the same age πŸ™‚ )

7. niasunset says:

Growing up fastly πŸ™‚ Lovely one. Thank you dear Julie, Happy New Year, love, nia

8. oldsunbird says:

Oh my goodness! He is so cute1 And growing!

9. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    So very cute, the photos are great.
    I agree with the terrible way WP has changed inserting media, I was shocked when I first went to do a post after 5 months of being away, not at all friendly, why do they have to change something that was working so well.

Julie, the peacock are so pretty, and it is so amazing that Gutsy can communicate with you. I thought speaking peacock would be more difficult. — Take care, Bill

11. This made me think of the book “Are you My Mommy?” I used to have to read that to the kids in Kindergarten when I used to teach French a few years ago. Gutsy-9 is getting so big. He looks very healthy and strong.

12. backwards, schmackwards! It’s good to mix it up a bit every now and then! πŸ˜‰

He has really grown – not easy to be a good parent at times *smile – still adorable.

14. Our little baby is growing up !

15. Aw–in the US we have an obnoxious show on in the afternoon where we find out who the real “baby daddy” is. You need to fly over here and get DNA tests to find out who both parents are πŸ˜‰

πŸ™‚ ~ love this little guy!

17. So now we’ve met mom and pop.

18. It was easy to follow you just start at the bottom and work upwards……..Gutsy9 is just so damn cute and so small and he will grow into such a beatiful bird

Love it, that bird is growing fast… don’t worry I followed the story board…

20. sbcallahan says:

so sweet! and frankly you are ahead of some of us with the pics, atleast yours made it to the blog!

21. eof737 says:

Adorable! πŸ™‚ Glad to continue blogging with you!

ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨*β€’.β™ͺβ™«β™«β™ͺHappy New Year to You & Yours!.β™ͺβ™«β€’*Β¨*β€’.ΒΈΒΈ β™₯
    Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’.β˜…β˜….β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœβ€