Nostalgia (1994)

on April 27, 2013

IMAG0013IMAG0018IMAG0035IMAG0039

I finally figured out how to use my little scanner, so now I can get a photobook made for Ants. Here are a few of my favourites.

28 responses to “Nostalgia (1994)

1. bulldog says:

I do like the photos… must bring back memories of yesteryear…

2. sspjlife56 says:

those are precious photos. thanks for sharing with me

3. How absolutely fantastic! Anthony will be so happy, I’m positive of that! Your pictures are so beautiful.:)

4. What a handsome man he is. An adorable baby. And, Julie, you are beautiful. Hugs to you and continued prayers and thoughts are with you. Paulette

5. SnapInTime says:

Oh I love these!! 🙂

Photos like these are so precious at the time they are taken and then take on such added poignancy over the years as life changes shape our family.

6. love the pics and glad you are going to be able to make the book for anthony. nice to think of happier days. thanks for sharing with us.

7. You’ve done a great job scanning the photos! Anthony will love them.

Julie, I complete get why Ants would love those pictures, they reach out to you and touch your heart and your being. The caring you show is beyond words, Ants is so lucky to have you, and you are lucky to have him. Ming is so fortunate to have you both as parents. Please take care, Bill

9. Anonymous says:

AWESOME!!! Love those pics too…

10. ytaba36 says:

Gosh, Ming was so tiny! Look at him nw. 🙂

11. Lynda says:

Julie, I’m so glad you are doing this. Beautiful memories here!
    (And good on you for braving up to master the scanner too!!! 😉 )

12. They are so precious ….I’m sure it warms your heart looking at them…I love looking also at old photos…Diane

13. Ahh what lovely memories!

14. Great idea. Nice memories.

15. janechese says:

That third one really looks like Ming.Please don’t be offended but Ants has great legs!

16. I love seeing the beautiful faces that go with the life stories. Look at all of those smiles. 🙂

17. What wonderful photos such a nice trip down memory lane……….

18. Great photos of the two men in your life!

19. So absolutely beautiful and love so much the tender look on your Ants face when he is holding baby Ming
    I am struck how tiny Ming looks in Anthony’s hands, he completely miniaturized by his dad.

These are precious photos and the memories they hold for you, must take your breath away. I
    As a family archivist I am wishing you to write a paragraph or two about when, why & where and maybe a persona thought or two. Need not be fancy, unless you want it to be You have such a treasure.

Thanks so much for sharing Jules. ~ sending hugs `

Wonderful gallery … how tiny Ming are on the first photo. Great job … to get the scanner going.

What precious and amazing photos. I am so happy you got the scanner! This is so special for Ants ~ Loved this 🙂 x r

Aww, these make me feel all mushy. They bring back memories of my own. I’m going all warm and fuzzy now…..

23. magzmama says:

I know you’re on break, but I wanted to tell you how much I love these photos you posted.