Just before dusk

IMG_2534

IMG_2481

IMG_2444

IMG_2495

IMG_2508

28 responses to “Just before dusk

1. What a lovely time of day for you all. Gutsy9 is enormous now!

2. It looks so tranquil, Julie! Thx for sharing a little glimpse of your world. 🙂

3. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography) says:

Gosh, Julie, you don’t need to visit a zoo. You’ve got a zoo in your own back yard.
    Is that Gutsy in the 3rd shot?
    If it is, he looks like a big bird now.
    The geese are looking very sprightly too.

4. Sure looks pretty where you live!

5. bulldog says:

Lovely photos Julie…

6. Great photos! I love seeing a slice of other’s lives.

7. Debbie says:

Lovely shots. What a wonderfully flat land! Nothing’s level here – hills and slopes. You talk about climbing the hill from Anthony’s lodge to the see the ocean. I would like to see his lodge view of the sea, if you’re taking requests. 🙂

8. It looks so peaceful.
    I love the alpacas. 🙂

9. I love those geese with the curly feathers. They are geese, aren’t they? And Gutsy looks great!

10. Terry says:

I love seeing them resting in the trees!!!

11. Lovely photos Julie and it’s so good to hear from you on your blog – I’ve been missing you!
    xo
    Diana

12. Such a lovely scene of tranquility and ease you create.

It’s good to see your camera in action again.

Jullie, They are beatiful birds, but I bet your glad Gutsy doesn’t perch on your shoulder anymore. — Take care, Bill

15. Reblogged this on That Photo Blog and commented:
    I thought I’d start off a week with this adorable shot I saw on another blog I’m following. Enjoy! 🙂

16. what a beautiful place, so peaceful.

17. niasunset says:

How lovely they are all… Thank you dear Julie, love, nia

18. dou dou says:

Curly duck! I love them all 🙂

19. Fergiemoto says:

Great photos! The first one makes you feel like you are going to be overrun by birds.

20. janechese says:

I enjoy meeting all of your families…

21. My favorite time! And what lovely pictures of your animals.