On the fence

IMG_2682
IMG_2684
IMG_2691
IMG_2687

44 responses to “On the fence

1. bulldog says:

I just love that white fowl… beautiful…

2. Anonymous says:

Great photos – especially the top one. 🙂

3. fgassette says:

BEAUTIFUL!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Julie, WOW those are some very cool pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them. Take care, Bill — PS how are you doing today on that other issue?

5. janeslog says:

I wonder what they are all looking at. The white peacock must be in danger from predators.

6. I love these photos – particularly the first one. Is that Gutsy9? He’s looking very handsome.

7. Rhonda says:

What a sight. Beautiful.

8. annotating60 says:

Hey Jules, nice looking flock of birds–what do you call a flock of peacock’s anyway?Best>KB

9. I have to say that Gutsy-9 has grown into the most handsome peacock in the world. His daddy Prince is a looker but Gutsy-9 has the whole package, charisma and great looks. 😀

10. cecilia says:

fantastic, oh those tails, i will not show Kupa, he has no tail at all now. Your collection of tails are gorgeous.. c

11. shoreacres says:

Believe it or not, I never have seen a photo of peacocks sitting with their tails hanging down – the photos are just wonderful! In their own way, they’re just as spectacular here as with the tails fanned out. Thanks!

12. mimijk says:

I’m late to the party again but I echo all the comments that come before mine – what awesome pictures!! I love them!

13. What lovely photographs! Thank you.

14. janechese says:

What is this, the welcoming committee for your guests as they come up the drive? Love this shot. and good to see Gutsy, too.

15. I love the sight and sound of peacocks (and peahens).

16. Terry says:

they are beautiful

17. Colline says:

Your peacocks are beautiful.

18. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography) says:

What a great line-up, Julie. It must be one amazing sight to see so many peacocks on the fence at the one time.
    (and Gutsy is turning out to be one very good looking bird – he’s very photogenic – seems like only yesterday, he was one tiny fragile chick).

19. For some strange reason I never thought of peacocks as fence sitters…………..now I know I am wrong

20. Such amazing creatures!

What a parade …. you have some beautiful and stunning birds. How is Gusty doing by the way ???
    Great photos, Julie … excellent captured.

22. Lynda says:

I never realized you had so many peacocks! Beautiful, Julie!

23. Wow! Their tails are long. You don’t see that when they’re on the ground.

24. I’m still willing to have you adopt me if I can live there with all those birds!……….lol