Good news!

on January 16, 2014

Yesterday, after wearing a head-to-hip spinal brace for three months, my niece was allowed to take it off for good. When I heard the news I couldn’t stop laughing and leaping crazily around the house! She was the last of the five children to be given the green light, so things are definitely looking up.

Here is a photo of her next to her brother last year. And yes that is Gutsy9 (as a baby) on her shoulder. Bravo, my lovely niece!

DSCN1755

37 responses to “Good news!

1. Happy Healing News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ksbeth says:

yay, another step towards everyone healing.

Awesome!!! So happy for your niece, you and MIng. 🙂

4. bulldog says:

What good news….

5. Great news to start the year off ! Diane

6. healing is such a miracle that we sometimes take for granted. thank you so much for sharing this good news! i have been, as others, waiting for this, knowing how important it is to you and ming. my day will be a happier one as i am sure yours is. sending squeals of joy and big happy hugs!!

7. Terry says:

This is wonderful news! What a relief from your shoulders!!!

8. That is great news indeed – worthy of celebration! I am so relieved.
    Diana xo

Julie, this is indeed wonderful news. It removes yet another visual reminder of the accident, and shows the strenght of spirit. Yes is a lovely young lady, and it time this will fade to just a bad memory for her and the rest of the kids involved. Take care, Bill

10. tersiaburger says:

How brilliant is this? I am delighted for you all. Much love!!!!

11. joanne lane says:

whoo hooo it is great.!!!!

12. Trisha says:

Wonderful news! And such a lovely young lady!

13. Great news. It is a long time since I leaped crazily around the house. It must have been a great feeling.

Wonderful news …. poor girl, 3 months – but it’s all over now – just wonderful … so happy for her!!!

15. fgassette says:

GREAT NEWS!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!