What happened to my roll?

on May 28, 2012

If it were my stomach roll, this would all be fine.

If it were my ham and salad roll that Son stole from me after I stole it from him, this would all be fine.

It’s my blogroll! I spent hours copy/pasting urls to this and somehow, yesterday, when I tried to link the love story blog to this blog, everyone just rolled away.

Very sorry – I will begin again – grrrr!

31 responses to “What happened to my roll?

1. Just check that the blogroll widget you made earlier hasn’t reverted to the inactive widget area at the bottom of the widgets window. You may be in luck, we’ve got our fingers crossed as it’ll be a lot of work to redo.

2. Tilly Bud says:

Damn WORDPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I hate it when things like that happen. WP is finicky.

I know just how you feel, Julie.
    I’ve had whole reams of typing just disappear and felt like bursting into tears.
    But I don’t.
    I just start slowly and methodically all over again (cursing words that a nice ‘young’ lady in her 50’s really aughtn’t know, let alone utter).

5. haha nice play on words!

6. terry1954 says:

i can not click on like when u had so many problems with WordPress. I also had problems, and today they seem better. Yesterday I wrote a blog and it up and left.

7. Rhonda says:

Oh Julie…sorry that happened to you. So much work!!! Much luck on re-rolling.

8. Maybe that’s why they call it a roll. You never can tell where it will end up.

9. Glad you posted this so I could go looking for the love story blog. Found it.

Computers are only fun when they make your life EASIER. Good luck!

11. dou dou says:

FYI. I am having issues liking and commenting on the Love Story blog – but I am reading it 🙂

12. melissakoski says:

I haven’t done mine yet and this post makes me want to keep putting it off! (:

13. cuhome says:

Hehehe! Isn’t all this technology FUNNNNNN ?!!??

14. I’ve been trying to figure out to put a blog roll on my site without success. How does one do that?

15. Fergiemoto says:

Well, now that’s really frustrating!