Just for fun!

on October 12, 2012

Just for fun, I sent my kissing peafowl photo to Robyn at http://throughthehealinglens.com/ to see if she could improve it. And look what she’s done – amazing difference!

Here is the ‘before’:

And here is  the ‘after’ – Robyn’s version:

I love it! Thank you, Robyn.

24 responses to “Just for fun!

Oh Julie — So lovely — but remember we can alter it some more if you have special requests – you are the artist my dear friend!! I just the technician in this case 🙂 I do love the “pop” in texture and the vibrant hues — they are just so in love these two aren’t they??!! xo Love your way 🙂

2. terry1954 says:

that is beautiful, but your photo is beautiful also

3. diannegray says:

This is fantastic. Julie. Robyn has done a great job! 😀

4. The colours really pop now 😉

Lovely shots (both of them).

I love the colours of Peacocks – the male and the female. (and my editing skills are very limited Julie).

Julie, I think we both get caught out with the bright sun in Australia. One tends to end up with under-exposed and over-exposed parts in the same shot. I’m trying to get all of my shot in the shade now – it’s much easier to play around with in editing.

I sincerely think that Europe has much softer light and you get more even exposure (well, that’s my excuse anyway).

There is a free photo editing program on the internet that is called…photoscape… it is very simple to use and one can so easily adjust the exposures on different portions of the photo… I use it quite a bit as our light here in South Africa is probably just as harsh as yours… that and Picasa very easy to use… I do love what Robyn has done and wonder what program she uses…

7. Colline says:

Wow. It really does make a difference.

The photo editor is half the fun of photography. If I took such a brilliant photo that it didn’t benefit from a little help, I would probably faint clean away.

9. eof737 says:

Wonderful! I do still love the before. 😉

A beautiful subject, and color punched perfectly!