Cauldrons and Cupcakes

on November 23, 2012

Despite the fact that I don’t like cupcakes, or any cake for that matter, and I am a little nervous of cauldrons, I have been following this wonderful blog for some time. Cauldrons and Cupcakes is a blog about “creativity, spirituality & life,” written by a fantastic woman, Nicole Cody.

Recently I entered her ‘win a healing necklace’ competition simply by commenting on this particular post: http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/2012/10/22/win-a-healing-necklace-made-especially-for-you/

Well, I won!!!!!! The necklace arrived yesterday and it’s beautiful. Here is what it looks like:

In Nicole’s handwritten card to me she explained that the darker pink stones are Pinks Tarmaline “for joy and happiness – and to bring back your passion for living – it’s a great antidote to grief, depression and loss”; the light pink stones are Rose Quartz “for unconditional love, nurture, heart healing and emotional soothing”; and the Pink Pearls are “for spiritual guidance, Angelic realm support and connection, and acceptance of what is.”

I am crazy about the necklace and can’t wait to show Anthony.

Thank you so much, Nicole!

Oh and you can find her here: http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/

And guess what? She is Australian, like me – yeeha!

44 responses to “Cauldrons and Cupcakes

Julie, the necklace looks beautiful. I hope you wear it with great spirits. Take care, Bill

2. beautiful necklace, Julie!

3. Anonymous says:

How wonderful!!

Hey another Aussie for me to follow… good for you Julie… hope it helps….

5. congrats — someday I am going to win something–but you winning is almost (but not quite) as good

6. Lovely necklace! I won a knitted doll from a blog contest. They are fun!

7. terry1954 says:

I am so happy for you! The necklace is beautiful!

8. Beautiful necklace. You must have been thrilled to win something. I think the only thing I ever won was at a Bingo game at the Fall Fair. It was an ashtray. I was eleven. Ha, ha. But really, the necklace is gorgeous.

9. janechese says:

That is good Julie-congratulations!

10. mimijk says:

Congrats Julie – it’s beautiful!

Gorgeous necklace! I hope the beads work their magic.

Julie, what a fantastic gift and I hope of all my heart it will give you calmness and joy. What a wonderful friend … life has its treasures and golden moments.

13. Maria says:

Ha! I follow Cupcakes and Cauldrons by email as well – funny, I actually entered this contest too 🙂 I’m so happy you posted a photo of your necklace..I’ve been wondering that Nicole would come up with for you, the winner. It truly is lovely by the way!! #welldeserved xo

14. Congratulations! I”m sure it will look beautiful on you!

15. Congratulations! I bet out of all the people who entered the contest, you deserve this the one. I hope it gives you plenty of good vibes. I want to hear all about it when it does!

16. What a wonderful gift to receive. I’m sure you will wear it often to get the most benefit from the stones.

17. eof737 says:

Wear it in good health… It does have healing properties. 😉

Lovely necklace and congratulations on your win! But what’s this about you and cake? You don’t like it? Cake is one of my favorite words. I just like the flavor of the word on my tongue. Maybe if you just roll the word around in your mouth, maybe, just maybe, you might talk yourself into liking cake. If I were younger and having a baby, I would name her Cake. Yep, that’s just how much I like it. So, why don’t you just hop a dingy and come on over. I have chocolate pie in the frig.

19. Meg Lane says:

Sent from my ipod

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Meg Lane > Date: 14 November 2013 7:22:13 PM AWST > To: Julie Goyder > Subject: Re: Ming’s charges > > > You make me stop breathing with admiration. I have never been prouder of you and that’s saying a lot . If you have a bad reaction please lean on me. Love just doesn’t begin to cover what i feel for you and ming xx > Sent from my ipod > > >