Stalker

on November 28, 2012

Prince, our only male white peacock, is now stalking the gang nonstop. At first he was just picking on poor little Daffy, but now he seems to have it in for Zaruma too. And yesterday he attacked Godfrey!

Prince: Where are they?
Me: Why are you doing this, Prince? Leave the gang alone!

Prince: But Zaruma is such fun!
Me: Leave him alone!

Zaruma: Julie, HELP!
Me: Prince, if you don’t stop this harrassment immediately I will send you off to the neighbours’ roof where you will be hosed, yelled at and get a taste of your own medicine.

Prince: Okay, sorry, Julie – just having a bit of fun while Princess 1 is sitting on those egg things.
Me: Those egg things are your children, silly.
Prince: Oh!

Zaruma: Thanks, Julie. Tapper was getting worried about my mental health.

Godfrey: Julie, I know you and I haven’t always agreed on things but this time I am absolutely on your side. That Prince has become far to arrogant and I am going to wingpunch him next time.
Me: Thanks for your support, Godrey!

21 responses to “Stalker

1. Your birds are always fun to watch.

Your bird chats are really good… love that they are communicating with you…

3. Do hope the threat worked 😉

4. Hi, my name is Toni and I’m a bird-aholic. Seriously, I love birds, and I’ve never seen a white peacock! Oh well, I live in Texas and I’ve probably missed a lot of different looking birds. Though we do have some odd birds (pun intended) floating around here. Umm..I picked up your blob from kvenna rao (don’t have the official keyboard for that language), Glad I came by and swooped on the opportunity for a rare bird sighting. Thanks, Toni

5. niasunset says:

What a lovely post… 🙂

6. Oh, how I love this. :))) Granny Gee/Gloria

7. annotating60 says:

Hope you are feling a little better about yourself today. You should go out and do something nice today. Something you’ve never done with Anthony. Then it will be yours and you can share it with him when you see him. >KB

8. TBM says:

Can you get a restraining order against a bird?

Julie, the magic by which you catch the exact dialog is amazing. I can hear the conversation, with the intones and everything just looking at the pictures. Thanks for sharing the continuing saga of Peacock Place. But having said that, I believe TBM maybe on to something with the restraining order. — Bill

10. adinparadise says:

Hilarious. Talk about “pecking order.” 😀

11. janechese says:

Yes, as I have said before, I do enjoy this chatter amongst the fine-feathered friends, although I am sure some will object to my use of the word “chatter.” Julie, was “Prince” the name decided on for the “name the new peacock” contest?( I think it has gone to his head)

12. terry1954 says:

and I thought us humans had a rough life, lol, so do animals!!!!! LOL