Heaven!

on December 14, 2012
Gutsy9: I love it here!

Gutsy9: I love it here!

Could I stay a bit longer? It's only early.

Could I stay a bit longer? It’s only early.

Yay - this is heaven!

Yay – this is heaven!

34 responses to “Heaven!

1. Trisha says:

Awwww! I love these pictures!

2. shoreacres says:

Those are absolutely touching photos. They make me happy to see them. That little bird is doing a whole lot of good, methinks.

Just lovely, Julie.
    Obviously Anthony is enjoying this chick just as much as were are seeing him with it.

4. catchatcaren says:

that is just too adorable!

Chicks and puppies…works every time. They touch a place we can’t. Lovely.

6. Aww love these photos… nice watch too!

I love these Julie … warms the heart to see… xxoo

8. I think he’s adopted your husband! Diane

This is a post of beauty…. that bird is so at ease with Ant.. and oh boy Ant certainly is enjoying it… how wonderful, you’ll have to take him with on all visits…

I think Gutsy’s found his soul mate. He sure looks happy.

Julie it has just dawned on me, when my Dad had his stroke and struggled to talk, bed ridden and the mind wandering all over the place, every-time we went to visit and took his dog along, (we had to sneak him in) that dog would bring so much more out of him than we seemed to… the dog would lick him, putting a half smile on his face, the other half paralysed, the dog would then cuddle up to him on the bed and it was as though it gave Dad a mental boost… the only difficulty was separating them when it was time to leave… They say the affiliation with animals stimulates peace .. so take the bird with who knows what goes on in the mind of another…

12. camsgranny says:

I think Ants has found his “soul mate”…truly loved the pics Jules!!!! Maybe they can both help each other….

13. cecilia says:

that is just adorable, bet he got a good laugh out of the wee bunch of feathers sitting pecking at his watch c

14. I never cease to be amazed at how intuitive animals are. Such a lovely scene…

15. TBM says:

I think I love Gutsy 9. What a sweetheart!

16. To see the two of them together peaceful and content makes one forget the woes of the world for a while. Life in its simplicity is so very beautiful.

17. a wonderful definition of heaven

18. Northern Narratives says:

So beautiful.

19. janeslog says:

The both look happy. Will cheer Anthony up.

20. Oh, that is so heartwarming!

21. Ms. Boice says:

I love this post. I wanted to read/see it again tonight after today’s horrible news with the school children in Connecticut. It has warmed my heart.

22. Beautiful pictures indeed