Computer problems – arggghhhh!!!!

on January 2, 2013

17 responses to “Computer problems – arggghhhh!!!!

1. Anonymous says:

No, it’s Grggghhhh!!!!
    (you have my sympathy).

2. Louise G. says:

Have you tried a hammer? Just kidding. Hope you get the problem fixed! Soon!

Julie, that is possible one of the best short posts I have ever read, clear, concise and to the point. — Take care, Bill

4. I don’t know what your exact problem is but a few months ago I did too…and in my case it was a quirky email thing…but it took me two weeks to find out what it was…Sorry to hear you’re having issues…it is soooooo frustrating….Diane

5. terry1954 says:

hope it gets resolved soon!!!

6. Colline says:

😦 Hope they get resolved soon.

7. janeslog says:

I have a Sony tablet computer which comes in handy if my main computer is on the blink. it is very good and never goes wrong. I can update my site using the tablet as there is an Android app for WordPress.

You should consider a tablet as a standby. The Google Nexus looks a good option and I will be looking to buy one in the near future.

I know this feeling too well.

9. Ughhhh hope you get it figured out!

10. Who doens’t hate computer problems……………..how did we cope before we had computers…..

Oooops… Damn this thing…

12. Oh Damn Jules, if isn’t one. it is the other,….

13. Many decades ago I had problems with cassette tapes. All my friends had huge cassette collections, but my recordings were dismal, and store-bought tapes always seemed to get eaten up by whatever tape deck I was playing them in.

Finally — and this was when I lived in a fourth-floor apartment — I took the tape deck and threw it down to the parking lot below. It was a Pioneer CTF-9191, top of the line and expensive. I never felt so good in all my life, and that was the end of my cassette experience. Fortunately, CDs were arriving on the scene.

Some computers have tempted me………………lol

14. eof737 says:

Had my share of it since the new year started too… annoying!