Anthony’s 77th birthday!

on February 2, 2013

On Monday, Anthony turns 77, so tomorrow he is coming out for the afternoon.

On impulse, I rang a few family and friends and all said yes, with a few maybes.

I just counted up how many people are coming and it’s around 50. If the maybes come, it will be 60.

Panic!

55 responses to “Anthony’s 77th birthday!

1. catchatcaren says:

should be a nice celebration. you are blessed to have so many people show up. Happy Birthday to Anthony! My husband’s birthday is Tuesday πŸ™‚

2. LOL — I do the same thing! Call people up, say — oh do come — and then discover… I’ve got more than a houseful!

I’m sure it will be fabulous!

3. Rhonda says:

Don’t panic Jules…did you ask each of them to bring something? No? Call them BACK! πŸ˜‰
    Go with it, it’s about Ants…not them. You did your part by letting them know he’ll be home and they’ll do theirs by sharing in his special day. Happy Birthday Anthony…enjoy the gathering Julie…xoxo

4. Goodness, if that’s a ‘few’ friends and family, how many would it be if you rang lots of them! πŸ™‚ Hope you have a great time.

5. Happy birthday Anthony! I guess your definition of a few and my definition are miles apart. The more the merrier!( Honestly, I would be panicking just a little.) It will be so much fun.:)

6. Impulse equals panic for sure…but I have a feeling you can handle it and it will be a great day…I hope Anthony really enjoys it…Diane

7. (this might be duplicate comment ?) In any case …I was thinking that impulse can indeed equal panic but I think you can probably handle it…. and hope Anthony really enjoys the day..Diane

8. bulldog says:

Have a great party and tell Ant I say Happy Birthday…

9. you always go for the gold and you will do a great job–just get a very big birthday cake and have lots of libations–Happy Birthday Anthony

10. eof737 says:

“Happy Belated Birthday to you Anthony! πŸ™‚
    Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’.β˜…β˜….β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
    ΒΈΒΈ.β€’*Β¨*β€’β–‘Hβ–‘Aβ–‘Pβ–‘Pβ–‘Yβ–‘(Β―`’‒.ΒΈ *β™₯β™₯β™₯* ΒΈ.‒’´¯) β–‘Bβ–‘Iβ–‘Rβ–‘ Tβ–‘Hβ–‘Dβ–‘Aβ–‘Yβ–‘ (Β―`’‒.ΒΈ*β™₯β™₯β™₯*ΒΈ.‒’´¯) Hope you enjoyed YOUR special day!
    β•‘β•šβ•¦β•β•¦β•β•¦β•β•¦β•¦β•— β•‘β•šβ•¦β•β•¦β•β•¦β•β•¦β•¦β•— β•‘β•šβ•¦β•¦β•β•£β•šβ•£β•šβ•¦β•β• β•β•¦β•¦β•—
    ║║║╬║╬║╬║║║ ║║║╬║╬║╬║║║ ║╬║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
    β•šβ•©β•©β•©β•£β•”β•£β•”β•©β•—β•‘ β•šβ•©β•©β•©β•£β•”β•£β•”β•©β•—β•‘ β•šβ•β•©β•©β•β•šβ•β•©β•©β•©β•β•©β•©β•©β•—β•‘
    ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨*β€’.β™ͺβ™«β™«β™ͺHappy Birthday .β™ͺβ™«β€’*Β¨*β€’.ΒΈΒΈ β™₯Happy Birthday to youuuuu β™ͺβ™«β€’*Β¨*β€’.ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨*β€’β™«

Julie, yikes ! ! ! 50 or 60, hell at that rate it could as easy be 100. I am so glad your hosting this party and not me LOL LOL, I don’t do parties that big LOL. Take care, Give Ants my very best on his birthday, and you be safe. — Bill

12. Happy birthday to Anthony.

13. FacetsofLucy says:

Happy Birthday Anthony and Julie, I’m sure it’ll be a great afternoon for both of you.

14. It will be great! Have fun!

15. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

50 people?? I’d be hiding in the cupboard!

Good luck πŸ™‚

16. Shows how loved he is that so many want to be with him to celebrate his 77th birthday

Sounds like a wonderful Birthday gathering. Hope it is fun. Better still, hope Anthony is having a good day and can enjoy it.

But 50-60 people sounds like an army to me. You should call in ‘the troops’ and ask people to bring a plate of food (to share), so there’s not too much for you to do.

In fact, I would have made a list of the food I wanted and asked people to bring specific plates of food – but then, I always was obsessively organised – LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANTHONY…….

18. sbcallahan says:

can’t wait to hear all about it!!

19. diannegray says:

Don’t forget to take lots of pictures. It will be a fantastic day – no panic needed! Have a great time and Happy Birthday to Ants! πŸ˜€

20. 60 friends! Wow, what a blessing to have so many people close to you πŸ™‚

21. fgassette says:

Wishing Anthony a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHONY !!!!! in Swedish we say: GRATTIS PΓ… FΓ–DELSDAGEN.

23. Monica says:

Very Happy Birthday wishes to Anthony. And you, Julie, are a woman of energy. 60 people! You can do anything.

24. Angela Sommers says:

I wish your Anthony all the very best on his (and yours!) special day! It’s my birthday today, too, so it must be a really wonderful day πŸ˜‰ All the best to you, dear Julie, may this turn out to be your best day ever!

25. tersiaburger says:

Happy birthday wishes to your beloved Anthony. Sorry I am late! Hope it was a great day with beautiful memories.

26. Richard says:

This piece of writing gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that in fact how to
    do running a blog.