Getting fit!

on February 1, 2013

EASYCITY PREMIUM CAPPUCCINO 36V

Today I began my new exercise routine with my exciting new bike!

I may have overdone it a bit; I went all the way to the end of the driveway and back – ha!

Tomorrow I will get beyond the driveway – definitely.

It is a bit of an unusual kind of bike and I’m not sure if Tootlepedal will approve. We’ll see!

59 responses to “Getting fit!

1. Good for you. Exercise is great for decompressing and de-stressing, great for the heart too. I think that it’s a beautiful bike and enjoy going beyond the driveway!:)

2. I am assuming you have a long driveway

3. Hi Julie
    Is that an eletric bike?

4. Oooohhhhh. Is it electric? I soooo want to live somewhere that an electric bike makes sense! Very very cool.

5. niasunset says:

Yihuuuuuuuu! This is wondeerful, wait for me I am coming too πŸ™‚

Have a nice weekend, and be careful on bike.
    Love, nia

6. Watch out for those saddle sores, Julie πŸ˜€

I’ve got my eye on one of those for when my present engine gives out. They are brilliant. I hope you have a wonderful time pedalling about.

Does your ‘speedy’ bike have an engine, or are you being ironic? I went to your cycling page but didn’t understand the terminology! Glad you approve of the bike – phew!

• tootlepedal says:

The engine is my heart/lung/leg combination and when they stop working well, I am gong to get an electric bike. I look forward to seeing how you get on with yours.

8. Good for you! The bike looks good. πŸ™‚

9. Fergiemoto says:

Good for you! To the end of the driveway and back is a good way to ease into it.

10. robincoyle says:

What the heck is a Toodlepedal?

11. diannegray says:

Get on your bike, Julie! What a great idea πŸ˜‰

What a great looking bike … haven’t used mine since I got sick .. time to pump up the tiers when the spring comes. Drive carefully … *smile You need a basket for Gusty9. Have a great riding weekend.

13. adinparadise says:

Where are the trainer wheels, Julie? πŸ˜€ Your bike looks very smart indeed. Take care once you get out of the driveway.

14. dodsy says:

lovely bike πŸ™‚ go enjoy your day!!

15. I haven’t ridden a bike in so many years think I would fall off if I tired…………

Exercise is great for the heart and lungs. Nothing like getting the blood circulating, especially up to the brain.
    Looks a very fine bike indeed and I can well imagine you flying down your drive with the wind in your hair and feeling ‘free as a bird’ as they say.
    Hope the Gang approve.

17. Lynda says:

She’s a beaut, and now I am really missing that we are not neighbors! I can’t get ANYBODY to go riding with me. I love riding!!! Do have fun and do be careful. πŸ˜€

18. Susan says:

It’s a beautiful bike. Love the sense of freedom riding gives. Enjoy!

19. sbcallahan says:

now that is a bike! so happy you are embracing this new adventure:)

20. bulldog says:

Peddle power.. you will have to put a basket of the front for Gutsy9

21. Lara Klein says:

It’s nice to see you back, especially with such a lovely post.

22. Rhonda says:

Great looking bike Jules! Electric? Is that cheating? No, not judging…just asking (didn’t know they had such things)…kind of like having your cake and eating it too eh? I want one…xo

23. eof737 says:

I’m off to the gym soon… πŸ™‚

24. janechese says:

Yay Julie!Nice bike-I have one too but can’t ride it for a couple of months yet. I went for a big walk today and was outdoors all weekend. Keep up the good work!

25. dou dou says:

That is a fabulous bike. I want it and the stove.

Julie, that look 1000 percent like a Mary Poppins bike with basket and all. Quite devilish it is. Good luck, and find a nice padded seat. Trust me your buns will appreciate it. Take care, Bill

27. Good for you. The closest I get to exercise is to think about doing some.

28. We can go biking together now!