Love story 111 – Sorry

on October 31, 2012

Some people can’t say this simple word, ‘Sorry’.

Anthony got a nurse to ring me the other night just so he could say it to me: “Sorry, Jules.”

“My ‘sorry’ is bigger than yours,” I quipped before we said goodnight,

Sorry.

28 responses to “Love story 111 – Sorry

1. Sweet. I like your bigger sorry.

2. niasunset says:

How precious for you both. Thanks and Love, nia

I’m sorry he didn’t argue that point in an hilarious manner… who’s sorry was bigger than the others… could have made for a good laugh…

4. You can still have lovely moments, Julie…

5. terry1954 says:

that was so touching…………

6. This brought tears to my eyes.

Two words everyone should be acquainted with and use frequently. I’m a big believer in saying it. Nice post, love.

8. Sorry one simple word that can mean so much………………..

Very fair all round.

Nice. So sweet of Anthony to make that call.

How lovely of him.
    Just goes to show, that underneath the scowl or grouchiness, there is the original pre-parkinsons Anthony struggling to communicate and reach out to you.

(why is it so hard for people to apologise I wonder – it’s so easy to say those two words “I’m sorry”).

12. A glimpse into why you fell in love with Anthony! (big sigh)

13. Fergiemoto says:

Oh, Julie, that’s so touching!

14. melissakoski says:

(: sounds like something I’d say… and believe it to be true too.

15. Love this. My heart is forever with you both

16. Barb says:

I love this. A true example of never letting a moment pass. Staying in the present. Not putting off until tomorrow. We could all learn a lesson from you all.

17. diannegray says:

It’s good when one ‘sorry’ is outweighed by another – some people just don’t know how to say it 😉

Such a sweet goodnight; beautiful!

19. eof737 says:

Poignant… touching yes.

20. There is that famous line in the movie “Love Story” about “Love means never having to say you are sorry.” Everyone always claimed it was so romantic, but I always thought it was exactly the opposite. Love is wanting to say you are sorry even when you weren’t wrong and not at fault.

You two have it right!