No comment

on January 3, 2013

My main computer has died so I am working with a miniminimini computer and having difficulty even seeing it! Apologies for not answering or commenting on yr blogs – tried but it’s too hard. I think I either need glasses or smaller fingers!

31 responses to “No comment

1. Louise G. says:

I find the same thing on my ipad sometimes — it’s just toooo challenging for me!

2. fgassette says:

Praying things will get better.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

3. cecilia says:

I bought the old codger one of those screen pens.. he loves it.. sorry did not mean to call yopou old

4. cecilia says:

can you fix my spelling, my fingers got in the way and pushed send too soon!.. now i need one of those pens.. c

5. never fear – apology most definitely accepted and not needed

Julie, I will write this as small as possible, to really really strain your eyes, I hope you get your computer situation resolved soon. Take care, Bill

7. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

It’s such a BUMMER when the computer goes bung – really is!! good luck with repair. Ah, sigh…

8. Lynda says:

Aw! I hate it when that happens. I hope your computer woes are cured soon! 😦

9. Judith says:

Good luck. I hate it when I have to learn a new computer.

10. One more aggravation….sorry!…Diane

11. Colline says:

Hopefully a new one will find its way into your hands soon.

Oh there’s nothing worse Julie. Hope you get it all fixed-up soon. 🙂

13. diannegray says:

I just it when that happens! {{hugs}}} to you and hoping you get the ‘big’ computer working again 😦

14. Anonymous says:

Sorry to hear about your computer – I still haven’t got my desktop back (repaired) as it’s ‘low priority’ on my brother’s hectic schedule – so I’ve been without my desktop for nearly 3 months.

I must say, even with my poor eyesight, the tiny 13″ screen on my NEW Mac Pro is readable. I looked at the 15″ Mac Pro, the Mac Air (with no slot for a cd) and the iMac desktop, and they’ve all got amazing screens & resolution. Very, very different to a ‘windows’ laptop in use though. Not really good enough for the fine work of photo editing for me (but a normal sighted person could probably manage photo editing on it).

I intended it to be a ‘backup’, not my main computer, so I bought the cheapest out of all of the Apple Macs – LOL.

I even managed to get used to the smaller keyboard within 24 hours (although I bought & now use a normal keyboard & mouse).

15. hugr5 says:

I’m sorry you’re having problems with your computer. I can relate. :-{

I wanted to ask you … awhile ago you said that you were writing a story/novel? Am I remembering that right?

Are you? Is it a blog? If so, what is the address?

I am having SO much difficulty commenting on blogs, but I REALLY want to know if you are writing. Therefore, I hope you get this e-mail!

🙂 Hugr5

16. robincoyle says:

Darn it all! I feel your pain!

17. Well doesn’t it suck when you have to make do with something smaller then you would like……..

No worries …. I have the same problem when I use my netbook, really struggling – and to replay on a post takes ages.

19. eof737 says:

No worries… had to use my note book for a couple of weeks and it was a drag… Be strong!