An amazing anniversary!

on February 13, 2013

In just a couple of hours it will be Valentine’s day and the first anniversary of Ming’s spinal surgery. Yeeha!

I have put a few links to that saga below fyi.

39 responses to “An amazing anniversary!

Julie, that had to have been the scariest thing to go through. I can’t imagine the anxiety and fear you and Anthony experienced while Ming was being operated on. But what joy that your wonderful surgeon (thank you Peter Woodland) managed to pull off such a miracle. So happy for Ming, and y’all. 🙂

2. Wonderful story! He’s very lucky on many accounts.

An anniversary to celebrate indeed.

4. It must have been so hard for Ming …having his dreams of being a football player put aside.. and also I would suppose it was around the time Ants health was diminishing as well…? Diane

5. p.s. I should have also said Yayyyy that he is well!!!!

6. bulldog says:

Is it already a year ago… was I following you then.?.. why do I remember post about it…???

And look at the guy now! Lovely!

8. terry1954 says:

time flies so quickly by

9. Congratulations on Ming’s successful recovery! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and Anthony!

10. Have a happy Val’s Day. Think of all the good things.

11. I’ll go have a read 🙂 congrats to both of you on getting through it all..

12. ytaba36 says:

That was a high degree of curvature! What an adjustment for a young football-mad bloke to make. He’s got some strong mettle in his genes, hasn’t he?

Yay!
    Hope Ming is enjoying the results (of the surgery) and life in general.

Happy anniversary to Ming – and the tough journey he had to join … and came through it and became a smashing young man – that maybe had to grow up a bit too early and happy anniversary to you, a wonderful mum.

15. adinparadise says:

Ming has come a long way, Julie. Kudos to him. 🙂

16. It is wonderful that they can now do surgery to fix this problem……………………..

17. Wow….what a journey. Amazing ♥♥♥

18. Lynda says:

I can’t believe it has been so long, Julie. So much has happened in this past year. I was just catching up with everything you’ve posted so far this week: the car, Ants, Ming, and you… Amazing changes and transitions.
    XO!

19. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

Julie, what a year – Feb to Feb. It must have been a huge past year.
    I admire your guts and staying positive and engaged with others with all this drama within your home. You’ve really kept yourself above things that could have dragged you down this year, Julie, and congrats you that. I really like ‘knowing’ you in cyberspace. I like particularly that Ming is Daniel’s age.

Warmth and joy to you, N’n.

20. bluebee says:

Such an amazing journey and outcome.