Today

20130809-165755.jpg

20130809-165811.jpg

20130809-165822.jpg

20130809-165839.jpg

44 responses to “Today

1. jmgoyder says:

I tried to use my Ipad to do this post and it published itself before I had the chance to write anything – oh well!

2. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography) says:

Looks a very nice sort of room with the little touches of flowers & photos to brighten it up. Nice to see wood grain on the wardrobe and shelves (instead of clinical white).

3. fgassette says:

No words needed. Pictures tell it all. Anthony is well loved and cared for. He is looking well.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

4. Rhonda says:

Seems perfectly okay as is Jules…kind of a day in the life thing…and the flowers from home are beautiful! xo

5. Anthony appears to be toying with us in that top picture, I love his smile. Nice room. So much nicer than the places around here that want to appear like hospital wards.

6. oldsunbird says:

Anthony looks great! A lot of life in those eyes. And a little impishness. He appears quite comfy. Thanks for sharing them.

7. The room is nice and I like the pictures and all the personal effects. Anthony seemed to be in very good spirits. 🙂

8. The story of love these photos tell need no words. How beautiful.

9. I love that he’s smiling!

10. Colline says:

Antony is looking well – he has a lovely space to spend time in.

Thank you for putting us into the picture. It’s nice to have a visual reference when you tell us about a place.

12. I take it this is his room at the nursing lodge, it is a nice looking room does he have a room on his own? My nan shares a room with a lady called Joyce,but mum and I wish she had a single room so we could have more photos and stuff in it………Anthony looks good in the top photo

13. That’s a really nice looking photo of Anthony, love the smiling expression.

14. Lynda says:

Thank you for sharing your day, Julie. Anthony seems to have been in good spirits!

15. ming won’t feel that way when it is his mush:) lovely pics and the flowers really are a beautiful touch aren’t they? so happy the two of you are sorting things out and that man of yours is starting to accept these changes. must have been/is so difficult for you both to find your way to this spot. not a bad spot either. sending hugs

16. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

I love these photos! I don’t know, am I a voyeur or something… it’s just really interesting looking into other lives.

Glad you’re back Julie 🙂

Julie, It does appear to be a very nice room, all things considered, I really don’t know what you would have offered. I see your touch in each picture, I see his caring in each, The love is there. Take care, BIll

Julie, what a precious gleam in Ants eyes. You can see the love there. 🙂

19. jmgoyder says:

Yes the photo surprised me.